Job Opportunities at Essential Trading and Harvest
- WORKING AT ESSENTIAL
- We are a Worker Co-operative with around 100 members, responsible for collectively managing and directing the business. Working co-operatively comes with unique rewards and challenges – join us and have your say!
- We welcome you for who you are: we’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates of any nationality, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
- We are a living wage employer, accredited by the living wage foundation. We value the work of all our members equally: there’s a flat pay structure, whether you’re driving a truck or doing the finances.
- Find out more about us here: https://www.essential-trading.coop/about-us/
There are currently no vacancies
- If you are interested in applying for any of the permanent or temporary vacancies listed above, please download and complete our Job Application Form. Please return applications to HR@essential-trading.coop by the stated deadline. Alternatively, return a paper copy to the address stated on the application form. Don’t forget to state which position you are applying for.
- if you want further information about Essential Trading Co-operative please read the info below:
- Occasionally we have short-term, casual positions at our Fishponds Warehouse in the Manufacturing, Distribution and Transport teams. If you are interested in casual work at Essential, then please complete this registration form and email it to: email@example.com.