Dried sea vegetable (Palmaria palmata)*. *Organically Produced Ingredient
Product ingredients, including allergens, can change depending on brand or batch and availability; please refer to the manufacturer’s label or product specification for confirmation.
Requires prior hydration and/or boiling. Without prior preparation it can be ground with mortar and pestle and then it can be used as a condiment and baked as an appetizer. To prepare, simply wash and soak in cold water for approx. 10 minutes. Drain well
Store in a cool, dry place. Reseal pack after use.
- The images of the Goods on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we
have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that
your device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Goods. The
colour of your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
- Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights,
capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website or in our
marketing material have a 2% tolerance. If the Goods are advertised in quantities
which use the words "about", "more or less", or similar words, the quantity delivered
will be within 10% of the quantity specified.
- The packaging of your Goods may vary from that shown in images on our site.
- For harvested goods, the quality shall be representative of a fair average of the
particular year’s crop.
- Information provided by the producers of the Goods, including branding and
marketing content, is not necessarily a reflection of our ethos, views, and values.
Price of goods and delivery charges
- The prices of the Goods will be as quoted in our formal offer to sell you the Goods
(prices on our website, in our printed catalogues or elsewhere may have been
- We may, by giving you notice at any time before delivery, increase the price of the
Goods to reflect any increase in the cost of the Goods that is due to:
- any factor beyond our control (including without limitation foreign exchange
fluctuations, increases in taxes, levies, or duties, increases in freight,
transport, minimum import price, insurance, landing or warehousing charges,
and increases in labour, materials and other manufacturing costs); or
- any request by you to change the delivery date(s), quantities or types of Goods ordered.
- The price of Goods excludes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate
chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between
the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless
you have already paid for the Goods in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- The price of the Goods does not include delivery charges. Often we do not charge for
delivery, but we reserve the right to do so. In those cases where a delivery charge will
be applied, this will be stated in our formal offer to supply the Goods, and we will not
proceed to delivery without your express acceptance of the offer.
- If we offer you an alternative product to replace an item which is out of stock, we
shall not be obliged to match the price of the original product.
- Promotional prices apply during periods of 2 calendar months' duration (the first
such period in the year being January to February, and so on through the year); our
paper catalogues are current for the same periods. Unless a promotion is expressed
to be ‘while stocks last', a promotion will run from the 1 st day of the relevant period
until 5.00 p.m. on the last working day of the period, and promotions are applied
based on the time and date of your order, not the date of delivery or collection.
Age-restricted products will require a photo ID before they are given to customers. We use
Challenge 25 so if our sales workers or drivers think you look under 25, they will ask you to
provide proof of age.